PRESS ON NAILS, BALLERINA/COFFIN SHAPE, LONG, MILKY, 600pcs
PRESS ON NAILS
shape: long coffin/ballerina
600 pcs packed in a bag
Designed to cover the full nail, leaving you with a quick, professional nail enhancement. Just a moment is enough for your hands to change beyond recognition. Well-groomed and long nails within your reach.
This set of press on nails is designed for ease of use – you can pick it up in no time, and it’s also super easy to use on short or bitten nails. The press on nails allow you to speed your job up dramatically so you can achieve perfect shapes for all 10 nails instantly.
The package contains up to 600 pieces of tips in 10 sizes. The most frequently chosen sizes, i.e. 4 and 5, are doubled! (100pcs) The rest of the sizes are packed in a 50pcs string bag.
The tips are made of a very strong but flexible ABS material. They look very natural thanks to the curvature in line with the growth of the natural nail. They do not crack or break during application and use.
HOW TO USE:
- Match the appropriate sizes of artificial nails to your nail. When between sizes it is recommended to go with smaller.
- You can change the shape of it by filing or keep the orginal shape.
- Clean, dry and file natural nails thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of glue on a natural nail, evenly spreading it over the entire surface. Don't go over your skin or cuticle area.
- Apply an artificial fingernail starting from the cuticle area and press lightly down for approx. 10-20 seconds.
- After sticking the nails, lightly file their edges.
- Make decorations as desired. Or you can paint and decorate them before step 4. It's up to you.
To remove artificial nails, use acetone remover, then gently remove them. The artificial nails should be changed every 10-12 days.
For professional use.